- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: CTSC
- Model Number: ZL152001
- Type: heavyduty zip line
- Silver: CE, RoHS
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||30 days|
Heavy Duty ZipLine for you and people around you using in backyards, amusement parks and more.
Sometimes you want to give the Zip Line Kit a try in your backyard, this combo kit comes complete with your choice of full sets of riding gear. Grab this Combo Pack to save on all the gear you want.
What’s in the Zip Line Combo Kit?
- Reel of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable (9800lb MBS), available in zip line lengths from 150' up to 500'.
- Two 8' cable slings for anchoring the zip line to poles or trees up to 2' in diameter (just let us know for larger slings if needed).
- Hardware: 5/8"x12" Turnbuckles (2), 5/16" cable clamps, and a thimble.
- Safe Bungee Braking system - When it comes to landing a quick, safe, and gentle stop, nothing beats the incredible simplicity and effectiveness of our Bungee Brake System. Installed near the end of your zip line, the Bungee Brake utilizes a sliding plastic block with an impact pad on the front to catch the zip line trolley and slow it down with a bungee cord.
- Cable Trolley - is precision machined from stainless steel for maximum strength and durability (10,000lb MBS). The two heavy-duty wheels spin effortlessly on a dual ball-bearing system allowing tremendous speed and fluid motion.
- Zip Line Harness - adjustable waist and leg straps. From 70 lbs to 350 lbs (max waist 50").
- 2-foot Lanyard,
- Two Locking Oval Carabiners and
- a Straight Handlebar
Requirements for the Zip Line Combo Kit
- A clear runway between two trees.
- An end-to-end drop of 6-8 feet per 100 feet of ride.
- When properly installed, this zip line can safely hold up to 350lbs.
- The Zip Line Kit is intended for private use only.
One Year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
& Life Time Limited Warranty